Terms of Service/Use
See bottom section for amendment logs
This document outlines the rules and guidelines that governs the use of the FAXES Weblutions website along with products. By visiting, purchasing a product, or creating an account on this website these terms of services apply to the user.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of this website, applications, sold licensed software, or other associated platforms.
Business Name: Weblutions®
Contact us: https://weblutions.com/contact
- “Product(s)” is used to describe the application, licensed software, or any item sold on our online store.
- “You”, “Your”, and “User” is used to describe the end-user viewing and reading this page.
- “Use” and “Using” is used to describe your use of the product, by either downloading, installing, activating, or running the product.
- “Agreement” refers to this document
2. Information and Product Use
- When agreeing to this agreement your information is kept on a secure network to protect your data as best as possible.
- Third parties are able to request access to your information. However, this request must meet the requirements set in place for each party to access your information.
- Using products in any way that is illegal (i.e. selling copyrighted works, threatening content) can result in breaching of this agreement. You can report any misconduct to
email@example.com proof of breaching this section.
3. Third Parties and Security
- Some products require hosting to be put into a live World Wide Web environment. There is no restriction on where you can host the product to make it available to you. This mainly applies to products to be hosted on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or another type of online server.
- Any party that you give access to your host machine is required to follow this agreement. You are responsible for giving your third parties this agreement and having them create an account.
- You are responsible for the security of any owned product and not having this agreement breached. If the agreement is breached by a third party of yours, action can be taken against you and the others involved. It’s recommended to ensure this agreement is alongside the product to help protect yourself from breaching this agreement. See ‘Agreement Availability’ for more information.
- If you suspect your third party has breached this agreement contact Weblutions directly to help resolve the issue.
- We use the social media platform Discord as our community hub for support and general questions. This includes other community members.
Members in our Discord may give suggestions for any support requests made. We accept no liability for misinformation spread from community members. We do have a dedicated product support team which are able to give verified advice.
- The product can only be used by the purchaser of the product, this includes for the use of the product. For example, using the product to host your friends store is not permitted. You can only use the product for projects/businesses you own. Exceptions can be granted by requesting to
4. Product Alterations
- You’re able to edit the contents of a product as long as it meets the agreement in every way listed.
- You’re not permitted to alter, modify, edit, delete, or change the license system integration in our products.
5. Distributing Products
- No product is permitted to be re-distributed to other entities without written permission from Weblutions. This excludes a VPS and/or server hosting company as the product is still under your account through the hosting company.
6. Agreement and Service Availability
- This Agreement must remain in its original state and must not be modified in any way.
- This Agreement must be alongside the product at all times and not be removed.
- If our system(s) including the license system is offline some of your own services may become offline as a result. View the status of our systems at https://status.weblutions.com.
7. Product Credits and Authors
- Removing credits from inside the products file(s) is prohibited.
- Some products may have other authors/creators not directly listed in the product files themselves. These credits can be found via the store page for the product.
- Do not take credit for the product.
8. Payments and Refunds
- We currently only accept PayPal and Card transactions through the Stripe platform. We ourselves do not handle payments through our system.
- Refunds are handled per request. No guarantees are made for any refund request.
To meet full refund requirements you must make the request within 14 days of purchase.
Partial refunds can be made if it has been under 30 days since purchase.
Please note that once a refund has been granted upon request, the item will be removed and no longer be accessible.
9. Product Warranty and Gain
- This product is not to be exploited for personal, financial or commercial gain.
- Responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. Appropriate support can be given and provided where deemed needed.
10. Agreement Violations
- Breaching and/or violating this agreement with a product can result in termination of services and loss of access to the Weblutions platform, services, and products.
- If found breaching this agreement, your access and associated license key(s) will be deleted or restricted;
- Additionally, your account on our system may be banned, deleted, or disabled.
- Initial release of 2022 ToS (
- Reduced the partial refund time from 60 days to 30 days in section 8.2 (
- Updated from 'FAXES Gaming' business name to 'Weblutions'. Altered 2.3 to add email misconduct email. Added clause 3.6 (
- Added 7.3 to be its own clause and not bundled with 7.1. Changed the faxes.zone domain to weblutions.com (
- As Weblutions no longer is a parent entity of the Stronger Together Network we've removed the associated terms and conditions. Updated the company name from 'Faxes Weblutions' to 'Weblutions' in various locations. Updated our refund policy to reflect our values further (
Old ToS - https://weblutions.com/tos-25-may-2020